Notice [Ban] TheFreshLemon's Ban Appeal

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
[BAN]

• In-game name: TheFreshLemon

• Ban/Mute length: 7 days

• Why were you banned/muted?: "Warlogging"

• Staff member who banned/muted you: TheOneandJebby(Something Like that)

• Why should we unban/unmute you? Well first off it was abuse. I wouldn't have logged if Jebby 1. Jailed me and my alt and 2. Tped people to my base after FLYING to my base. I logged my alt off because it was jailed and I couldn't do anything about defending. I technically didn't even warlog because I flagged Dues or whatever and my flag was complete then I logged my alt back on and they flagged again. After I got jailed and my member said people were getting in was why I logged. The flagged finished and if they never got tped in then they wouldn't have been in able to even get to my town in time and I could've logged my alt out then. I'm warring them anyway and you guys barely gave me a chance anyway by the time you told me to log on I was sleep because it was late for me and a school night so what did you want me to do? They wouldn't have been able to flag so Jebby should be demoted. He also accused me of a glitch when I didn't do anything it's not my fault he can't aim and Krojous could you hire staff that can't abue and aren't immature or at least nerf mods because they shouldn't have half the perms they have. Fly?? wtf bro and they barely know anything about Towny war let alone Towny itself.
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
I'd also like to say warlogging isn't even a rule, so how can you ban me for a rule that isn't even a written rule. No one, one would even know.
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
Top Posters
17 Posts
3 Posts
3 Posts
2 Posts
2 Posts
1 Posts
1 Posts
1 Posts
0 Posts
0 Posts