Main Forum

Problem with Sequoia right now!

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
First off I would like to say I and others too are not happy with the outcome of this server especially after playing Praxis which was good until Kro left. Now that Kro is back we thought things would go back to normal. First and biggest problem is the staff abuse. Yesterday King got banned one of my friends for xray when he hadn't mined and we gave him diamonds we stole from CallMeConnan. Then I was jailed by WhiteFang for talking back when I was simply arguing the fact that he was innocent. After I got unbanned I went to my area and built my town and nation, we then attacked Expo and won the claim. We ran off/died and as I respawned I was jailed for 24 hours. I was in VC and one of my members Pudmuffers said TheOneAndOnlyJebby was Flying around and tping people so I logged my alt off and myself since 1. I was jailed for no reason what so ever and 2. Couldn't defend myself and 3. People got tped. If those guys didn't get tped in I wouldn't have warlogged and never needed too and if I did I would have had the time and it wouldn't be warlogging since no flag was placed. Their flag and my flag was gone by the time I left nor did they have any claims except the one when Jebby tped them. Now about 10 minutes ago King says he sees WhiteFang flying around nether looking for wither skeletons. This is crazy and needs to be dealt with. All this abuse is unfair and unacceptable especially since they are just mods. No mod should have /v or /fly and half the perms they have. I'd be fine with SS maybe and mute and kick perms. They aren't Sr. Mods either just regular mods.

Next these mods don't even know about Towny war or towny itself. They asked in chat about all these commands and how to flag. I think if you hire staff they should at least know the commands or a familiar community. I also like that you added a poll, but you made 1.8 pvp look like trash. Anything you can do in 1.12 pvp you could now do in 1.8 it's just faster. "Useless spam clicking" No it isn't you can strafe, w-tap, and have your shields, axes being OP and fast as swords and having bows. I can link some videos of 1.12 with 1.8pvp pot pvp and it's fun ladies and gentlemen. "MCMMO will be useless" no it won't many faction servers use MCMMO and have the same thing I just said and even it didn't you can grind as much as you wanted on 1.12pvp as you could with 1.8pvp. So please don't dis 1.8pvp for no reason and yeah 1.12 is smooth and got a groove, but 1.8 is faster fights (better videos which a lot of us (1.8pvpers ) record and would get a better playerbase). Not only that us 1.8pvpers have clans/groups so in general would bring more players.

This brings me to my next topic "Well you 1.8pvpers are annoying and raid for fun" Well it is towny war lol, if you guys don't want war you can easily just become neutral. It's extra money, but you can't be attacked and can build a nation in peace and if you say "hey I want to go to war" you can once you get a nice nation and some armour. Everyone has a choice here and I'm saying this not being that "toxic" Lemon you know because I can be a nice guy and I want to see this server succeed better than praxis or even EMC (trash <). I think we all should all calm down, stop the abuse, demote (maybe or atleast talk/nerf mods) and help Sequoia succeed into a good Minecraft Earth Towny war server it can be!
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
Votes:
+1
Admins
Wow you said a handful. But I agree and thus reason I stepped back for a while. Nobody listens and kro has his own ideas of who his staff is and what he wants done.
Posted Jan 30, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
the problem with sequoia is that the owner is a 14 year old who chooses other 14 year olds to moderate for him and allows them to abuse as they please.
another problem is that vreed and rheydrich are permanently banned and they should be unbanned from the server.
gamers rise up
Posted Tue at 03:49 am
Top Posters
17 Posts
3 Posts
3 Posts
2 Posts
2 Posts
1 Posts
1 Posts
1 Posts
0 Posts